Versa Gripps PRO
ALL IN ONE - Outperforms gloves, hooks, wrist supports and straps!
• Patented Technology makes our self-supporting Versa Gripps® PRO the top-of-the-line Grip Assist
• Most advanced, scientifically developed accessory
• Designed for superior strength, durability and double reinforced tough
• NEW BUILT-IN ARCH SUPPORT offers carpal tunnel protection
• Extended grip length allows more of the grip to be wrapped around the bar for a stronger hold and added security; resulting in optimum performance
• Unique "No-Slip" custom engineered material exclusive to Power Gripps USA. The grip material remains durable while maintaining the superior grip throughout the life of the product. Scientifically designed without bulk specifically to allow the athlete to feel a connection with the weight. Patented technology for the mind and muscle connection.
• Wide wrist strap sewn with high density foam and a tri-hook and loop closure for excellent wrist support. Adjustable 1½" wrist support keeps the wrist in the correct position while training. Sewn with high-density foam with a hook & loop closure.
• Innovative wrist support ergonomically developed to promote circulation to the hands while eliminating nerve damage. A funnel-shaped design, allows the weight to rest at the base of the hand.
• Extra heavy duty stainless steel buckle
• Maximum hand protection from calluses
• Quick release feature - makes it safe and easy to release the weight bar during your fitness regimen.
• Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
• Made in the USA
*Excellent Choice for the Serious Lifter*
How do I determine the correct size for my wrist?
To determine the correct size of Versa Gripps that you need, please wrap the tape measure all the way around your wrist (directly over your wrist bone). The size of Versa Gripps is not determined by your hand size but your wrist circumference. Versa Gripps are designed to fit securely (not too tightly)around the base of the weightlifters hand. When worn with a proper fit, the user is able to easily rotate them around to the back of their hand when they are not in use. They are not designed to fit tightly around the wrist while doing a pulling exercise. Versa Gripps will not damage the hands or wrists by over-tightening the way that a strap would. They will not restrict blood flow, movement, nor will they damage nerves.
It is very important to order the correct size in the style you desire. To do so, take a measurement of the circumference of the bony part of your wrist. Then, go to the style you are interested in and scroll down to the measuring chart. Your wrist size will match up with the correct size you should be wearing. Remember, Versa Gripps are NOT designed to fit tightly around your wrist. They should be secure but in the case of pulling exercises, they should actually be loose enough to land at the base of your hand. When worn correctly, the pressure is not on your wrist but is actually evenly distributed across the base of your hand.
X-Small: 5” – 6”
Small: 6-1/8” – 7”
Reg/Large: 7-1/8” – 8”
Extra Large: 8”+