Versa Gripps PRO
ALL IN ONE - Outperforms gloves, hooks, wrist supports and straps!
• Patented Technology makes our self-supporting Versa Gripps® PRO the top-of-the-line Grip Assist
• Most advanced, scientifically developed accessory
• Designed for superior strength, durability and double reinforced tough
• NEW BUILT-IN ARCH SUPPORT offers carpal tunnel protection
• Extended grip length allows more of the grip to be wrapped around the bar for a stronger hold and added security; resulting in optimum performance
• Unique "No-Slip" custom engineered material exclusive to Power Gripps USA. The grip material remains durable while maintaining the superior grip throughout the life of the product. Scientifically designed without bulk specifically to allow the athlete to feel a connection with the weight. Patented technology for the mind and muscle connection.
• Wide wrist strap sewn with high density foam and a tri-hook and loop closure for excellent wrist support. Adjustable 1½" wrist support keeps the wrist in the correct position while training. Sewn with high-density foam with a hook & loop closure.
• Innovative wrist support ergonomically developed to promote circulation to the hands while eliminating nerve damage. A funnel-shaped design, allows the weight to rest at the base of the hand.
• Extra heavy duty stainless steel buckle
• Maximum hand protection from calluses
• Quick release feature - makes it safe and easy to release the weight bar during your fitness regimen.
• Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
• Made in the USA
*Excellent Choice for the Serious Lifter*
Determining the correct size is very important for the performance of your Versa Gripps. To determine your size, please wrap a measuring tape all the way around your wrist DIRECTLY OVER YOUR WRIST BONE. The size of Versa Gripps is not determined by your hand size, but by your wrist circumference. Versa Gripps are designed to fit comfortably (but not too tight!) around the base of the athlete's hand. They are meant to slide up and rest against the base of the hand on pulling exercises. With a proper fit, the user should be easily able to rotate the grips around to the back of the hands when they are not in use. If you are in between sizes, it is better to choose the smaller size to ensure a proper fit.
X-Small: 5” – 6”
Small: 6-1/8” – 7”
Reg/Large: 7-1/8” – 8”
Extra Large: 8”+
We Also Recommend
Tracked UK Delivery from £5
Over 90% of orders placed before midday (12 noon) are received the next working day
Trusted Since 1907
Rated 'Excellent' on TrustPilot, we stand as a trusted authority in the industry
Speak with our team for a tailored quote on equipment or to kit out your facility
Safe Secure Checkout
We use the most trusted payment processors globally to safeguard your transactions