Texas Deadlift Bar - Buddy Capps
This bar is 20kg in weight with sharp deep knurling. This bar does not have centre knurling and is rated at 186,000psi. This bar is great for adding extra kgs to your dead lift.
Manufactured by Capps Welding, and coated with zinc oxide which means they're not slippy and weakened (which it is believed the process of chroming does), but they are not prone to rust like the standard 'unfinished' Texas bars.
• Black Zinc Oxide Coating on Shaft, Chrome Plating on Sleeves
• Weight - 20kg
• Length - 2.3m
• Shaft - Sprung Tempered Steel
• Shaft Diameter - 27mm
• Distance Between Rings - 810mm
• Loadable Sleeve Length - 400mm
• Centre Knurling? - No
• Knurling Type - Coarse
• Sleeve Type - Brass Bushings
• Recommended Max Load/Rating - 2000lbs Static rating, 190K PSI Tensile strength. No maximum load for Powerlifts
• Warranty - Manufacturers 10 years workmanship and materials warranty under normal use.
We Also Recommend
ELEIKO IPF METAL POWERLIFTING DISCS - OLD LOGO while stocks last
Tracked UK Delivery from £5
Over 90% of orders placed before midday (12 noon) are received the next working day
Trusted Since 1907
Rated 'Excellent' on TrustPilot, we stand as a trusted authority in the industry
Speak with our team for a tailored quote on equipment or to kit out your facility
Safe Secure Checkout
We use the most trusted payment processors globally to safeguard your transactions